Date: November 24-26
Women MeTreat is an invitation to take Time In.
Are you a busy woman in need of a healthy pause? Would you benefit from being nourished and nurtured? Could you do with quiet time to deepen the connection with yourself, while connecting with others?
Women MeTreat is both an opportunity and an invitation for you to ignite your creativity, to be inspired to implement new healthy habits and re-establish lost ones. It is a weekend of slowing down, listening inward and relaxing….
A delicious and restorative combination of:
- Energy balancing yoga, relaxing meditations & Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation technique)
- Movement & stillness, silence & sound
- Free ‘Me’ time to read, paddle-board, kayak, bike, hike or stroll and explore the stunning surroundings. (paddle=board/kayak/bike use are included)
- Scrumptious and nutritious vegetarian meals – full board
- Shared accommodation**
- Situated in magnificent Collingwood, Golden Bay, Zatori Resort offers comfort and style. You will feel at home, lounging in the luxurious living spaces - both indoors and outdoors, surrounded by funky modern art.
Noa is an experienced Yoga teacher with a varied background of styles which allows her to tune into the student and find the practice most suitable for them. She believes that the key for well-being is incorporating the principles of Yoga into everyday life. Her teachings style is gentle, thought provoking and humorous.
Uschi (also known as Pavitrananda) is a yoga and meditation teacher with more than 15 years of teaching experience. Uschi is passionate about integrating the deeper principles and philosophies of yoga into daily life in a simple and practical way. It is this she likes to share with others. She currently teaches at the Academy of Yoga Science in NSW where she coordinates the 3rd module of the yoga teacher training.
Tracey is our gorgeous hostess. Her retreat, Zatori, reflects her love of nature, people, travels and the arts. It is a beautiful environment that will spark your own creativity!
Date: November 24-26
$375 - Early Bird – until 10/10
$395 – Full price
*YES, paying in instalments is possible!
**YES, private rooms available, at a different rate, please inquire.